The Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre (Inc.) sponsored by the City of Canning is situated in one of Australia’s most successful modern industrial estates. The complex is designed to provide an environment that will encourage and support new business in their formative years.
WBEC offers start-up businesses the opportunity to become established, providing:
- Office and factory units for start-up businesses to develop their operations in a range of different industrial, technological and commercial fields of endeavor.
- Experience, professional site management, administrative and business advice support on site.
The advantage of starting a new business in the WBEC environment can be summarised in the following way:
- Essential Business advice and support
- Practical office support services
- Reduced overheads in the vital stages of establishment
- Cost effective rent
- Development of business contact networks
- Significantly improved chances of success and growth.
Office and Office / Warehouse Rental
Office and Office / warehouse spaces for rental from 20m² on a month by month basis for approved start-up businesses or businesses migration from a home office.
The range of businesses we host are diverse and include:
Business Consultants, Website Development, Business Training, Electricians, Training for Tradesmen, IT Support, Migration Agents, Disability support services, Corporate Events and Bus Tours, Builders, Irrigation Contractors, Communication solution providers.